[OU Dems] Now that we've won Best Student Organization in Athens...

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 02:05:02 EST 2010

Let's prove it.

I wish I could email you all more, but the only excuse I have today is to remind you that TONIGHT (Tuesday) is the College Democrats meeting! I know week 5 is crazy, but don't you need an hour in between those midterms to grab a few laughs and great company? If so, (and I think I'm onto something here) come to Baker room 231 at 8pm. Big things are coming up very quickly, we hope to see you all there!

Cheers, to midterms being OVER!

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats
Ohio University