[OU Dems] Ohio Democratic Women's Caucus information

Liz Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:23:01 EDT 2010

Hey Dems,

Just wanted to pass some info on about the Ohio Democratic Women's Caucus
this Saturday!

Liz

The Ohio Democratic Party is preparing to deliver sweeping Democratic
victories in 2010, and Ohio women will be vital to our success. *The
importance of your early investment in the Ohio Democratic Party, our
candidates, and our issues cannot be overstated.* Our goal is simple: win
the 2010 elections and build lasting Democratic majorities across the state,
and thanks to women leaders and activists like you, we are going to make it
happen!

On April 24, 2010, the Ohio Democratic Women’s Caucus will host the 2010
Statewide Women’s Organizing Convention. I invite you to join me and other
passionate Democratic women as we further engage in the political process
and work towards our victory in November.

Click here to register for this great
event.<http://ohiodems.org/r/6629/290042/0>

Our theme for this year is Engaging, Energizing, and Empowering Democratic
Women. *Be there to experience powerful training, inspirational
conversation, and opportunities for networking guaranteed to educate and
mobilize each and every person in
attendance.<http://ohiodems.org/r/6630/290042/0>
*

I look forward to seeing you on April 24th as we work together to win in
2010!

Sincerely,

Erin Spencer Upchurch
ODP Women’s Caucus Director

Saturday, April 24, 2010
‘Engaging, Energizing, and Empowering Democratic Women’*

YWCA Columbus
65 S. Fourth St.
Columbus, Ohio
43215

Featuring:
First Lady Frances Strickland
Lieutenant Governor Lee Fisher
Lieutenant Governor Candidate Yvette McGee Brown
Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner
Secretary of State Candidate Maryellen O’Shaughnessy
Senate Minority Leader Capri Cafaro
Supreme Court Justice Candidate Judge Mary Jane Trapp
Numerous other officials, candidates, labor and community leaders

Convention
8:00am-5:30pm

*Cocktail Reception following Convention*
6:00pm-7:30pm

--
Elizabeth Clark
President, OU College Democrats