[OU Dems] dems minutes 9/22

ag730406 at ohio.edu ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 11:50:41 EDT 2009

Hello Dems!
Tabling- We will be tabling this coming Monday at Baker from 11-3! Also
Wednesday, Thursday and Monday at Jefferson Dining Hall from 430-630.

Empower 5k- We are forming a team to help this wonderful cause! The race is
Oct 10th at noon. It is $15 to enter and you get a t-shirt. Empower helps
underprivileged and orphaned children in Africa.

Chalking/Flyering- Monday at 8pm meeting Baker Front Room.
Homecoming Parade Committee- Meeting in Front Room this Thursday 8pm! Come
show your support!

Shirt orders will be in the 25th! They are $15!

This Friday there is a parade in Vincent. We are walking for Debbie Phillips,
State Representative. Rides will be coordinated from Baker 4th floor at 4:15.

Canvassing- This Saturday at 2pm meeting at Washington Arch.

Party! This Saturday at 10pm at 14 Hocking Street, off of Mill.  Bring some
cash for party favors!

Congrats to our dems of the week Paul and Andrew!
ROUNDTABLE
Business Fair- Saturday from 10-2 at Tailgate Park next to Peden.
College Democrats of Ohio has 2 positions open-treasurer and campaign
coordinator. For more info see Nate Hall.

Have a great week!