[OU Dems] dems minutes 9/16

ag730406 at ohio.edu ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:34:20 EDT 2009

Hey Dems! In case you missed this weeks meeting...

Canvassing-We will de doing another canvass this Saturday at 1pm, meeting at
the Washington Arch on East green.
T-shirts- We are still selling the official college dems shirt for $15! It’s
perfect to wear at events!
Chalking/Flyering- We will be chalking and flyering, as well as painting the
wall this Monday at 8pm. Meeting in Front Room at Baker.
Empower 5k- The dems are sponsoring the Empowers 5k on Oct 10th. You can join
our team to walk/run for $15, you get a t-shirt! This money goes to help
impoverished children in Africa. It is a wonderful cause!
Tabling- We will be tabling again on Monday 4th floor Baker from 10 to 3. Help
support the organization!
Congrats to Sean Martin our Dem of the Week!
Internship Opportunities- With Bruner, Fisher, and Phillips!  Contact Liz
Clark at lizclark10 at gmail.com if interested!
ROUNDTABLE
Organizing for America- Will be focusing on healthcare this quarter, if
interested in helping to forward President Obama’s policies contact Brian
Peters at bp302908 at ohio.edu

Have a good week!!