[Dems-L] Last Dems meeting of the quarter tomorrow night!

Lauren Elliott lauren.elliott3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:18:36 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!

The last College Democrats meeting of the quarter is tomorrow night
(Tuesday) at 8pm in Baker 231. We'll be discussing what we have planned for
next quarter and things you'd like to see, and we'll show our end of the
quarter slideshow. If you have any pictures you'd like us to add, please get
them to me by tonight. Tomorrow night will also be the last time to bring in
your non-perishable items for our drive to benefit The Gathering Place and
My Sister's Place. See you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Lauren

--
Lauren Elliott
Teaching Assistant, Ohio University Political Science Department