[Dems-L] College Dems Minutes 3/3

Liz Clark ec116106 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 22:17:57 EST 2009

Hey Dems!
If you weren't at the meeting this week here
s what you missed!

DATE AUCTION
Thanks to everyone who came out to Date Auction or was auctioned off! You
helped us raise over $1,200 in less than two hours, making it our most
successful fundraiser ever. Thanks for all your help!

Thanks especially to the committee members who put so much work in the past
few weeks and made the event so successful. If you guys have receipts you
need paid back for please make sure to get your receipts to Drew or John
ASAP.

ELECTIONS
Congrats to our 2009-2010 College Democrats Executive Board!

President – Liz Clark
Vice President – Kellie Galan
Treasurer – John Calhoun
Secretary – Ashley Gammella
Membership Director – Meredith Tucker
Communications Director – Chris Mullen

CONGRATS
To our Dem of the Week Abby Engelhardt!

We will be meeting next week to wrap the quarter up, so make sure you come
out!

See you then!
Liz Clark

--
Elizabeth Clark

Communications Director, OU College Democrats
Publicist, Center for Teaching and Learning

lizclark10 at gmail.com
440-725-1522 (cell)