[Dems-L] OUCD- Best Student Organization! Vote Now!

mb621106 at ohio.edu mb621106 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 17:51:17 EST 2009

Hey Dems!

Every year, The Athens News holds a reader's choice poll called "The Best of Athens". Readers can
vote
online for things like "Best Dining", "Best Bar Pick-Up Line" (lol), and of course, "Best Student
Organization"! OU College Democrats has won Best Student Organization for the past two years, and
after
everything we did this year, I think we deserve to win again!! Voting goes until noon on January
15th and
you can get to the ballot at www.athensnews.com or copy/paste this url-
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?
sm=xhxBOfYDqIgB5F3h4fR9dg_3d_3d so get online and check it out!!

See Ya Tuesday at 8 in Baker 231!!

-Meghan Bender
Secretary, OU College Democrats
Host, Nightshift on WOUB