[Dems-L] Dems Meeting Tomorrow Night - Nominations, Date Auction, Movie Series, oh my!

Lauren Elliott le336104 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 00:20:53 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow night (Tuesday) is the Dems meeting at 8pm in Baker 231. We'll be
having nominations for next year's exec board, and some date auction updates,
along with some other stuff. Remember that you must be present to accept your
nomination! Also, don't forget to bring donations (non-perishables, unopened
toiletries, etc.) for our drive to benefit The Gathering Place and My Sister's
Place. See you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Lauren

Membership Director, Ohio University College Democrats