[Dcoualumni] Reminder: Game Watch and Holiday Food Drive on Tuesday 11/15

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 08:35:40 EST 2016

Good morning Bobcats!

We have an event in the upcoming week and would love to see you there!

*Game Watch and Holiday Food Drive, Tuesday, November 15, 6:00PM @ Penn
Quarter Sports Tavern.* Come cheer on the Bobcats versus Central Michigan
University with fellow alumni. We will be collecting food for the Arlington
Food Assistance Center, so be sure to bring canned food items. For more
information, visit the Facebook event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/532884013564272/> and see the attached
flyer.

Please reach out with questions. We hope to see you there!

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>