[Dcoualumni] Chapter Meeting and Call to Action - June 29

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:50:00 EDT 2016

Ohio University

						E-mail not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Nation's Capital Chapter: Chapter Meeting and Call to Action

Carmine's

425 7th Street, NW

Washington, DC 20004

June 29 • 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Join fellow DC Bobcats for this open board meeting and discussion! We will
 be voting on our new executive board and installing new board members.
Please join us for free appetizers and drinks as we honor the
volunteerism of our leadership and look to the future of this great
chapter. We encourage alumni to share their ideas and thoughts on how
to expand engagement and strengthen OHIO affinity in the Nation's
Capital. Visit the event registration page for full information
regarding volunteer opportunities.

Although the event is free to attend, registration is required.
http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=100721&view=Detail

Please contact Shara Glickman at sharaglick at gmail.com if you have any questions.