[Dcoualumni] Ohio Golf Scramble 2016 - June 25th

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:50:59 EDT 2016

Hey Bobcat Alumni!
Come out and have a good time as we raise money for our Nation's Capital Chapter scholarship that supports a DC area student attending Ohio University.The winning golf team may qualify to go to the legendary Pinehurst Resort (No. 2 & 4) to compete in the ACURA College Alumni Team Championship.
Saturday, June 25 at 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM in EDT

Location:
Pleasant Valley Golf Clubhttp://www.pleasantvalleygc.com/4715 Pleasant Valley RoadChantilly, VA 20151

Times: 11:30am free driving range/Check-in opens12:30pm putting contest1:00pm shotgun start
6:00pm (approx.) post-tournament dinner & awards

Cost: $120 per player
$30 per non player

*For Players - Package includes: round of golf, cart, driving range, 2 drink tickets, 4 tourney contests, dinner after the tournament, one future free round per player at South Riding Golf Course, and a goody bag.

*For Non Players - Package will include dinner, and a goody bag. If you don't play golf but wish to attend.

Registration & Payment:
Pay online at: http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=100463&view=Detail

* Make sure to include the Name, Status (player/non-player), email address, Alum Status (School) for each person that you are paying for.

Tournament Details: 4 person Best Ball Scramble format

Prizes awarded on selected holes for:
Longest Drive
Closest to the Pin (par 3)
Closest to the Pin from the Fairway (par 4)
Mystery Contest(s)

Special Tournament Contests/Extras:
Pre-Tournament Long-Putting Challenge*
Hole in One Challenges*
Split-the-Pot Challenge*
Raffle Prize Drawing
*additional fees to enter

Sponsors - We are looking for individuals or businesses as sponsors for holes/prizes for the tournament. If you are interested, contact Robert Walter at oubobcat33 at hotmail.com for more information. Sponsors will receive signage at a tee box on the course and mention in the event program/emails/event page.