[Cssa-L] A room in Riverpark for subleasing

肖颖 heibaizi361 at 163.com
Fri Feb 21 16:32:48 EST 2014

One room of a two-bedroom-one bathroom apartment in Riverpark will be available on April 1st, 2014.

If you need a place to live at that time, you can sublease this room from me. The rental fee is 487.5 $ per month, I can sublease it for 430 $/month. The leasing contract will end on June 30th, 2014. So you can sublease it for only about three months. However, if you want, you can renew it for the next leasing period from the leasing office. It’s completely up to you!

You can take a look of it from now on before you make the decision.

You can contact the cellphone No. 740-818-6853