[Cssa-L] A Bedroom Available At Monticello Village

Chang, Hao hc000211 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 20 17:23:40 EST 2014

Dear friends

A room in a two-bedroom(one bathroom) apartment is available for SUBLEASE from February to May 1, 2014. The apartment is rather secure, facing south with sufficient sun light. Monthly rent is around $360 per person including utilities(gas, electricity, water,parking,trash). I only ask for $300. The apartment locates in Monticello Village near Richland Ave; 5 minutes drive to campus, 15 minutes walk to the bus station, ideal for those who own cars. Your roommate will be a quiet and easy going male graduate student. No pets allowed. If you are interested, please contact me at 740-818-7822.