[Cssa-L] 2 bedrooms at the Athens Apartments with negotiable rent - $725 (Athens, Ohio)

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Sun Apr 20 10:43:56 EDT 2014

Hi I am helping a friend to sublease her apt in the summer. Pls see below and contact her if you are interested.
2 bedrooms at the Athens Apartments with negotiable rent - $725 (Athens, Ohio)I am looking for a subleaser(s) for a 2 bedroom unit. It is 618 sq. ft. Located on the 3rd floor at Athens Apartments on route 50. Parking is free. The laundry room is located closed by on the same floor. Brand new carpet, brand new wall microwave, newer refrigerator, stove, and A/C. Plenty storage rooms, great kitchen space, and plenty of kitchen cabinets.
The rent is $725, utilities included (water, gas, sewer, and trash).
Move in date may start from May 18th, 2014. The lease ends on July 31, 2014.
**The rent is negotiable.
If you’re interested, please send me an email and leave your phone number at
idsathens at gmail.com
or call me at (740)2745206, Chalisa.
Thanks!