[Cssa-L] sublease, car and other stuff for sale

Han Gao ghempty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:52:48 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I am graduating so I got one room in a 4-bedroom apartment in Riverpark to sublease from June to August 16th, and of course I have a discount for you on the rent.
Also, I got a Nissan Sentra car for sale. It was built in 2007, with 74800 miles on it. It works in good condition and contact me if you are interested. I am asking $6500 for it (KBB estimated it for $7600, last time I checked).
Still, I got other stuff for sale including Logitech gaming headphone, desk, chair, Xbox 360 and TV, guitar, sofa, and others. You can just come over and see what you need (I can offer a ride for you).
Please text or call 7405908223 for details. My name is Han.

Thank you!

--
Best,
Han Gao