[Cssa-L] Looking for a Mac OS X guru for some help ($100)

LI, Chunshen (Don) donli at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 09:21:48 EDT 2013

Sorry to bug everyone on the list.

I need to create an installer to support my software for Mac OS X platform.  But I don't have a Mac myself... so... looking for help on that.

If you have a Mac (OS X), understand shell scripting, have Xcode (PackageMaker
or Package or the like installed or able to install such package), and
want to make $100 and help me out on this project, please contact me asap.
FYI, the installation shell script has been written already, it involves only 4 steps.

Many thanks.

Li, Chunshen
李春沈

540-491-0769