[Cssa-L] Chinese Housing in North America: An Investigation of the Architectural Culture

Donia Zhang doniazhang at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 16:15:18 EST 2013

Dear Chinese Students and Scholars Association at Ohio University,

I am writing to ask your help with my postdoctoral research entitled: "Chinese Housing in North America: An Investigation of the Architectural Culture."

The study explores the interrelations of health, happiness, and housing of ethnic Chinese in North America, and the method is using an online survey. The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/healthyhappy
The results of the research will be published in a book. I aim to collect 1000 responses.

Could you please help me spread the survey link to the members in your association?

The study is approved by Seneca Ethics Review Board.

Thank you!

Best wishes
Donia Zhang, PhD

Amazon Profile: http://www.amazon.com/author/doniazhang