[Cssa-L] Sublease one-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill long-term or short-term

zhao tomorrow tomorrow_is_something2006 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Oct 4 10:33:44 EDT 2012

Hi all,

One bedroom apartment is available from mid Nov. in Carriage Hill (Upper level). Only 20 mins walking distance to campus. You can also take Athens transit or ride bike to campus. Free parking, free water, gas, heating, and internet. The electricity is about $10/month. The apartment is suitable for visiting scholars, student couples, two close friends, and individuals who want to have better privacy and freedom. The rental is $640, much more cheaper than the rental asked by the leasing office. I prefer someone who can cover the lease until June, 2014. However, I also consider those who want to rent shorter time.

If you are interested, please reach me at this email or phone 740-5908423

Thanks,
Jinling Zhao