[Cssa-L] Subleasing a two-bedroom apartment in Station street (Behind Engineering School)

yoyo104972032216 yoyo104972032216 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:40:22 EDT 2012

??Athens Station????????
???Town home style???:???living room,kitchen,laundry room,?rest
room,???????(????),bathroom ???????
???900sqt, ????
??840?,???utilities.
????,???
??????(Stoker)?5????,????????????
*?????November 1st, 2012???????,**
**??June 30th, 2013,* ????????

Email: danyu.you.1 at ohio.edu
Phone#:(7-4-0)2-7-4-2-3-8-6

I am subleasing a two-bedroom apartment in Athens Station Street.
It is a town home, goes up around 900 sq.Ft, which is very spacious.
Location is perfect for OU students. Walking distance to most campus
buildings.
The surrounding is beautiful and quite. Office staff are friendly and
helpful.
Quite a good place for studying and living.

Rent is $840, utilities not included.
*Room will be available since November 1st, 2012, but you can start your
lease anytime between November and January. *
Feel free to contact me if need more information.

Email: danyu.you.1 at ohio.edu
Phone#:(7-4-0)2-7-4-2-3-8-6