[Cssa-L] Please Vote Jiuqing Cheng for SAC Senate At Large on May 17th, Thursday

jiuqing cheng chengjiuqing at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:04:59 EDT 2012

For those who are interested in voting, the vote starts at mid-night and
ends at 7 pm Thursday.

Here is the linkage to vote
https://webapps.ohio.edu/stusenate<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=6511c3a8c77e4f8eb9c5d5a544709a79&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwebapps.ohio.edu%2fstusenate%2f>

I will double check the linkage and make updates later on.

Thank you for your attention.