[Cssa-L] Please Vote Jiuqing Cheng for SAC Senate At Large on May 17th, Thursday

jiuqing cheng chengjiuqing at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:30:55 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your attention. The voting date is May 17th (Thursday). You
will receive a link that directs you to vote by an email from OU. The
ballot is electronic and the vote process is similar to answering an online
survey. The candidates are categorized by their positions and my position
is SAC-AT LARGE.

Below is a brief introduction to my campaign.

I am Jiuqing Cheng and I am a third-year graduate student at psychology
department.

I am running the campaign for OU Student Senate. This is an independent
organization for ALL OU students, which is just similar to what we call
"xue sheng hui".

I want to make my contributions to students at OU. More specifically, for
Chinese students at OU, I plan to deal three issues if I can be elected.
These issues are: (1) the fairness at OP program; (2) the flexible medical
insurance for international students; and (3) the reputation of Chinese
students at OU. I strongly oppose and condemn the irresponsible and
unreliable report made by "Wang Yi" a month ago.

In addition, as my major is Judgment & Decision-making and I am experienced
in applied statistics, I want to apply my knowledge to the organization and
student activities. More importantly, I am running the campaign for the
position of Student Activity Commission (SAC senator at large). This
position is responsible for the fund allocation. As you tuition keeps
increasing, let's make the fund allocation in a correct way and don't waste
any dollar that you pay.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am truly appreciative your
help!