[Cssa-L] $200/month bedroom for rent

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Tue Jun 26 01:07:17 EDT 2012

I am subleasing my room in the summer from now for only 200 dollars per month. Here are the amenities:
Address: 80 morris ave.15 min walk to campus, 8 min to East GreenBedroom: very spacious, including bed, desk, closet, lamp, etcKitchen and living room are fully furnishedhigh speed Internet street parking plus garage at the backyardutilities are roughly 50-60 per monthShare with another female graduate student during the summer
Note: My lease ends in July 31, but you can renew the lease with the landlord if you'd like to stay longer.
Please reply to this email if you're interested.
Thanks.