[Cssa-L] Looking for a roommate.

zhangziyang ares.zhang at live.com
Mon Jun 25 23:29:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

This is Ziyang, I am looking for a roommate to live together though the next coming year (start for Aug to next summer). We can rent an apartment from Mill Street or River Park, I feel okay with each of them. Here is some of my personal information: male, 22 years old, single, undergraduate student, has own transportation, a 42-inch TV, do not smoke, loving cook and eating, and drink a little. I can accept both male and female, if you are interested about me, you can send me an email, my email address is zz230610 at ohio.edu, or you can just call me 7408186415.

男,22岁,水瓶座,浙江人,本科在读,会做饭,会收拾,没有怪癖,自带电脑电视,平时爱打球打游戏,偶尔喝酒,长相正常,性格正常,没有体味,爱开玩笑,求个室友一起住mill street双人间,或者river park也成,八月入住。对室友要求,男女都成,最好不吸烟的,性格大方的,能take care 自己的。如果有意向可以留言,可以给我打电话,7408186415.