[Cssa-L] a nice room is available

Cai, Jinting jc644512 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:17:24 EST 2012

Dear friends,
A nice room in University Courtyard is now available for subleasing of the next semester, from January to August. A female roomate is welcome.
It is one of the four rooms in an apartment, with the other three occupied by three quiet and easygoing American girls. The original rent is $575  per month for a year, but now I offer a better price, $ 550 per month, which includes the fee for electricity, water, trash disposal and so on. Besides, I can give you the parking permit and shuttle bus pass for free.
If you are interested in it, please send me an e-mail sibi99999 at 126.com<mailto:sibi99999 at 126.com>, or call 7402743375.
Best,
Tao Li