[Cssa-L] Moving sale- TV, pots, clothes, etc, very low prices! some new stuff are added!!

DavisSusan xueningviolet at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:31:41 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

We are moving and we have some stuff for
sale. See below an updated list of our items:

Many
stuff have been sold! And we got some new stuff for sale!

1. Ikea Dave Laptop Table (white), $7;

2. Wood night Stand with one drawer, $10

3. 19-inch TV, $30;

4. Two OU Alden Library copy cards with
$6.79 cash deposited, $5;

5. container without lid, $2;

6. container with snowflakes, $1.50;

7. container/storage box with a blue
lid, $1.50;

8.cups/water bottles of different designs, $1 each;

9. Clock/Alarm, $1;

10. Two candles in glass holder and
vanilla candle, $1 each;

11. Lunch boxes/pot of different shapes, $1
each;

12.BBQ fireplace lighter, $1.50;

13. yellow marker, $0.50;

14. little bear, $10;

15. Nine West women's hat, rarely worn, bought at
$23, now $5;

16. women's cap, $2;

17. Black & Decker Crush Master
blender (glass jar), bought at $40, rarely used, now ask for $10;

18. Tommy Hilfger women's wedge sandals, yellow,
size 7, bought at $75, only worn once, in pretty good condition, $10;

18. CVS cotton balls, 300 count, $1;

19. Olympus earphone, $2;

20. regular earphone, $1;

 21. women's
bag, $5;

 22. Sony
Cross Body bag, $1;

 23. Teen Mix
leather shoes, in good shape, size 5.5, $10;

 24. Women's
snow boots, very warm, size 6, $8;

25. 8 cup Water Pitcher, without filter,
rarely used, $3;

26. 34 oz. vacuum water bottle, Insulation
keeps drinks cold for up to 9 hours or hot for up to 5 hours. $3;

27. big frying pan/pot, $13;

28. stainless steel pot, $8;

29. Water pitcher with blue lid, $3;

30. poker cards, $1 each deck;

31. pencils, $0.25 each or $3 for all;

32. combs, $0.50 each;

33. tea/hot chocolate, $1 each box;

34. small mirror, $1;

35. polish remover, $0.25;

36.Women’s clothes of size small, most are
$1-$5 each;
We also have some small stuff to give away for free! Shoot me back if you need any of these stuff! Everything must go by Aug.10! Only 3 days left!You can make an appointment to come over and check them out!Sorry to bother others.

 Moving sale- TV, pots, clothes, etc, very low prices!  some new stuff are added!!查看照片    全部下载邀请您查看 Susan 的相册。此相册具有 32 文件。