[Cssa-L] $400 Nice 3br house, close to campus, looking for another female roommate

ÀîÑó leechineseyoung at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Aug 7 18:36:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have a three bedroom house near campus. We need to find another girl to share the third room. The total rentincluding utilities will be about $400, which is very cheap in Athens, especially since it is close to campus.

It is a very new house, has two
floors, 1and1/2 bathroom, AC, garage, washer and dryer. It has a nice
deck and small garden and backyard out side.

The location is perfect for
graduate student. It's in a very quiet and friendly neighborhood. Close
to C&E grocery, very convenient to take bus, if you want to bike or
walk campus, it will take about 20 mins, 10 mins to campus. So even if
you don't have a car, you can stay here comfortably.

We are both graduate student, friendly, clean and responsible.

The landlord is very kind and responsible, they will repaint the house and replace the mattress. By the way, you can come here, choose your room and the color you like for the room.

Here is my phone number: 740-707-0315, or email me: yangxiaoxiahouse at yahoo.com. You are welcome to come to have a look. I can give some pictures is you are interested.

Yang