[Cssa-L] Look for New Roommate _from_Liang

xehome at 126.com xehome at 126.com
Tue Apr 17 20:17:18 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Sorry for disturbing. I'm living at University Commons apartment. One or
two of my roommates are graduating this summer. So new-coming or
continue students may be interested in this available bedroom information.

University Commons is located at 15 South Shafer Street, 15min walk to
campus, furnitured room. (No pets allowed.)

My apartment has 4 bedrooms with 2 restroom. The rent fee rate (each
bedroom) for 2012-2013 year will be US $1100 per three-month. The lease
is year-based. (You can sublease under administration's permission.)

Additional fee include [1] electricity power and [2] Internet service,
about 40~60 per month.

Contact me via email xehome at 126.com

Thank you.

Liang CHEN