[Cssa-L] A roommate needed

Zhi Zhang barb2barb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:13:47 EDT 2011

Hi,everyone
There are three graduate students planning to live in four-bedrooms
apartment in Riverpark from which peopel almost can reach campus within 5
minutes by walking. We need one more roommate,male or female. The rental fee
is $325, with other utility fees being $30. We are easy-going, natty,and
quiet persons, thus hoping to find a roommate holding similiar
personalities. Old students or new arriving students are both welcomed. We
will move in on August 31, so if you are striving to find a shared
apartment, please contact me by sending email which is barb2barb at gmail.com.

Thank you.
6.26.2011