[Cssa-L] One bdrm in 4 bdrm apt at the summit

pear9211 at sina.com pear9211 at sina.com
Sun Apr 24 16:00:53 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am moving out before summer quarter. I am looking for someone to take over my lease for last few months. It is one bedroom in four-bedroom furnished apartment at the summit. Move in after May 10,stay until my lease ends on August 19. All utilities are included. There is free tanning, a weight room, and a movie theater, along with an outdoor pool.I pay $595 per month, but you do not have to pay that much. I ask for $495 per month.The price is negotiable. If you are interested in it, pls contact me at: pear9211 at sina.com.cn or 740-274-2454. Thank you