[Cssa-L] A great place available for sublease during summer break!

Lyn (Yi LIU) yiyi0228 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:39:31 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I have a room in Summit available for sublease this summer break *from 6/12
to 9/4*. Due to Summit’s regulation, *only girls *can rent it.

*My own room*

My room is a spacious, tidy, clean and fully furnished bedroom with great
lighting in a four-bedroom apartment. There is a chest of drawer, desk,
queen-size bed, chair, bookcase, etc. So you have enough storage space. A
big bathroom with bathtub is also included.

*My apartment*

We have a big counter, microwave, stove and oven, dish washer, fridge in our
kitchen. If you need, you can use my cooking utensils such as rice cooker,
slow cooker, electric kettle, etc. There is also a big living room with
comfortable couch, as well as a washing machine and a drier for laundry.

*Summit*

Summit is well-known for being the newest and one of the best apartments in
Athens. The community provides free shuttle bus during the summer, free
parking, swimming pool, tanning room, gym, movie theater, computer room with
a printer that you can use for free.

*Rent*

The rent I ask for is *$400/month*, including all utilities and the cable,
water, Internet, and $100 electricity fee per month.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me or forward this post
to your friend who needs to find a decent place during the upcoming summer
break. *The rent is negotiable.*

--
刘一
Lyn(Yi LIU)