[Cssa-L] Knowledge NoteBook

LI, Chunshen (Don) donli at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 08:09:54 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm the creator of a new  learning tool called Knowledge NoteBook.  In a
nutshell, it's a free  tool that contributes to learning beyond  simple
note-taking.   The tool reflects research results of Most  Effective Learning by
Professor Kenneth Kiewra at University of  Nebraska—Lincoln

(his theory of SOAR - Select, Organize, Associate  and Regulate).  I consider it
worth your time to try it.

Users  have reported easy download and installation.
Caveat:
Windows  OS only for now though it may run on  Mac as well with a middle layer
like codeweaver.

I welcome your thoughts and  feedback.

Thanks.

LI  Chunshen