[Cssa-L] Farewell From President 2009-2010 and Election Result

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 22:47:53 EDT 2010

Greetings to All,

Today is my last to be the president of OHIO-CSSA. I would like to announce
the result of election for CSSA presidency 2010-2011.  Huirong Huang (Popo)
and Ye Hong (Solar) shall be the Co-presidents of OHIO-CSSA 2010-2011. They
shall announce the leadership team shortly.

I am so delighted to have had the opportunity to serve as your 2009-2010
OHIO-CSSA President. This has been a wonderful year, and I am truly grateful
to part of such a wonderful organization. I send this letter not to say good
bye but to say farewell to each of you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank the 2009-2010 officers of   for a
job well done and for their service during my tenure as President of
OHIO-CSSA. It has been an exciting and very busy year for OHIO-CSSA as we
progressed throughout this term. Having a supportive and dedicated team made
all the hard work well worth it! Danfei, Fei, Jialing, Lingwa, Lu, Popo
,Solar, Sandy, Wei, Wenxun, Xiangqian, , Yumeng and  Zhao!!!

To you the students, I want to say thank you as well!!! Thank you for your
time, energy, effort, emails, and for your participation as we advanced
OHIO-CSSA to a new level of quality and excellence through this year. We
could not have achieved great things this past year were it not for your
efforts and support. You supported the Chinese New Year Celebration Gala and
many other CSSA's events as you served in your communities giving back to
our people, and for that we are truly honored.

To our dedicated OHIO-CSSA advisor, Dr. Ming Li and our Senior Consultant
Dr. J. Jim Zhu , I thank you so much for all that you have done for me and
the members  of  OHIO-CSSA! You have been a wonderful mentor, motivator, and
friend while you have made many sacrifices to ensure the success of
students. With your committed efforts we have done a good job in the Chinese
New Year! As I move forward with my professional and personal life I am
forever grateful for this experience and sharing my journey with you.

To the incoming 2010-2011 OHIO-CSSA Administration, I charge you to continue
the success of OHIO-CSSA and take it a step further. Use the ingenuity,
creativity, and drive you have within and there will be no limit to what you
all can achieve as a team! To OHIO-CSSA President Solar, Popo I wish you
well as you lead your team to a new level of success!

Until we meet again, remember I am because we are and because we are
therefore I am!

Peace and Blessings

Sincerely

Weijia Zhang