[Cssa-L] $300 roommate needed in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.

LvFei lufei_seu at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:41:09 EDT 2010

hey, There is one room avaliable in a spacious 2 br 2bath apartment in Monticello Village. everything is good. the rent is just $300/month+utilities
You can move in right now but do not need to pay the rent for this month. For those who are interested in please email me for futher information.

you will live with me, a Chinese OU student,new arrival. No smoking, quiet, easy going, love cooking

full kitchen/dinning room/spacious living room/spacious bedroom/own bathroom/patio.