[Cssa-L] Inquire about renting a house

Alice.Linye Jing alice.jing.linye at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:13:50 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Thanks for reading this email. I am a new graduate student of Ohio
University, planning to arrive at the school one or two days before August,
26. I need a room to live in during the whole term. Since I don't know
anything about the school, I would like your advice about renting a room. I
would like to live off-campus, but the place should be near the school cuz I
want to walk to classes. Also, it would be the best if the room include all
utilities, Internet, etc.  Is there any apartment that fits the
requirements? I did some research and find that University Commons is quite
close to the campus, is that true?

It would be really nice if anyone of you can reply with some answers. And I
would love to be a roommate if any of you need one. Thanks in advance.

Alice Jing