[Cssa-L] Excellent Car Sale:2005 Honda Accord

wozai ou wozaiou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:34:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am going to move to another state and goona to sell my car. My car is 2005
honda accord. Dark blue. It looks very very new. And drives excellent. Now
it has 80,000 miles on it. I am the second owner. The first owner is a OU
professor. I bought the car on 09/2008. There is not any problem with the
car. So I am very satisfied and I also take good care of the car and
everytime i use the silver level fuel for my car.

Honda accord is top rated by the owner all over the nation. You may check
online. The price I offered is 10,200. It is based on the kbb price.The
dealer will offer more than $2000-$3000 than what i am offered even thouhgt
the same condition of the car.I am confidence to say that the maintance of
my car is better than what dealer does.

I bought the car at 13,000 at that time. And the japanese car is going to be
highly valued because the gasolin price is going to raise.

You are welcomed to test drive my car if you are interested. Thanks.