[Cssa-L] Sublease available June to August or September (dates flexible), fully furnished

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 18:30:27 EST 2010

I will be subleasing my one bedroom apartment in Rivers Edge, next to Riverpark.  The apartment is extremely quiet and clean and very close to the river.  I can rent the apartment anytime around June 12 until throughout the summer. (dates are flexible) Rent is $665 plus electricity. There is internet and washer/dryer within the apartment.You will have the entire place to yourself. I am looking to rent to a responsible student.  I am a graduate student and have loved living here. The apartment will be completely furnished for you.  Please email me if you are interested and we can discuss flexible dates and rent prices.  Thank you.