[Cssa-L] Ride needed Friday, March 12 to Columbus

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 18:26:17 EST 2010

If you are already going to Columbus and looking for someone to help with gas, please contact me if you will be going to Columbus,  I will be happy to help share gas.  I can leave anytime morning until the early afternoon.   Please email me with the time you can leave.  Please do not email me if you are trying to make a profit and use your car as a taxi service.  I am looking to ride with someone who is interested in helping out each other with sharing gas. Thank you. Kaia