[Cssa-L] $267 One room available for next academic year

Yuanyuan Tang kaola251 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:25:06 EDT 2010

Hello,i have a room in a 3-bedroom apartment (one and a half bathroom)
available in Monticello Village for the following academic year.It's within
5 minutes' drive to campus.Parking is free.The rent is $267 per month per
person.Other fees includes gas,water,sewer,recycling and electricity
charges.The total rate is usually around $320 per month.

Both my roomates are female Ph. D students,clean,responsible,considerate and
easy-going.One is early 30,and the other late 20s. No pets,no smoking, no
parties (the occasional is acceptable).I'm looking for someone who better
around the same age and can share similar life style with them.Send me an
email or reach me at 740-818-7126 if you are interested.

See attached pictures for detail.More information about the apartment refers
to:
http://www.move.com/apartmentsforrent-detail/6-monticello-drive_athens_oh_45701_C5306