[Cssa-L] Olympus Stylus 1010 10.1 Megapixel Digital Camera, like new for sale

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 21:11:42 EST 2010

I have a Black Olympus Stylus 1010, Excellent condition, barely used, comes with charger and extra extended life battery(two batteries in total) with excellent 7x optical zoom. I can also include an xd memory card if you need one.   I received a new digital camera as a gift and now have two cameras.  The extra battery usually costs around 30.00 and the xd memory card is also extra money, but I can include it if you buy the camera.  This camera connects to your laptop via usb and is very convenient for fast upload with no extra software needed for uploading.  Please email me if you are interested.  This camera usually sells online refurbished and used for around 129.99(without extra battery and xd).  Please let me know what amount you are offering.  I will sell to the someone who is serious with the best offer and include the extra battery and xd card if your price is reasonable.  I would be happy to work out a deal that we can agree on.

Thank you. Kaia