[Cssa-L] male graduate student looking for housing mid March through August

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 19:15:17 EST 2010

A quiet male graduate student is looking for a room to rent close to campus.  Male or female roommates are ok.  Looking for a room to rent from the middle of March until the end of August, necessary for this dates please..  Please email with details about the place, rent, and if utlities are included.  Riverpark, Commons, or any place of house close to campus. Please email manu18.06 at gmail.com instead of this email because I am helping my friend look for a place.  He does not have a car and needs to be fairly close. Thank you.