[Cssa-L] looking for a bed, a desk, a chair, and a lamp

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Sat Dec 4 10:42:57 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am looking for a bed, a desk, a chair, and a lamp.  If you have something for sale, please contact me.

Thank you so much.

Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 22:04:02 -0500
From: jlohiou at gmail.com
To: Cssa-L at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Cssa-L] Fwd: one phone available in 3 phones att family plan

Hi,

One mobile phone in three phones at&t  family plan will be available on Dec. 31th, 2010. (FamilyTalk Nation 550 Rollover & Unlimited Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes) . You can use this mobile plan until Dec. 31th, 2012. The monthly charge is about ~$25. Usually, we always have extra minutes rollover to next month. I am preferring to find a person who could have 2 years contract, or you can take care of the phone sublease for the rest period. If you are interested, please reply this email. Thanks.

Lu