[Cssa-L] Fwd: one phone available in 3 phones att family plan

Jing Li jlohiou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:04:02 EST 2010

Hi,

One mobile phone in three phones at&t  family plan will be available on Dec.
31th, 2010. (*FamilyTalk Nation 550 Rollover & Unlimited Night/Weekend &
Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes*) . You can use this mobile plan until
Dec. 31th, 2012. The monthly charge is about ~$25*. *Usually, we always have
extra minutes rollover to next month. I am preferring to find a person who
could have 2 years contract, or you can take care of the phone sublease for
the rest period. If you are interested, please reply this email. Thanks.

Lu