[Cssa-L] from Solar, need Karaoke system for CSSA Presidency election

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:42:36 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm Ye (Solar) Hong, one of the candidates for CSSA Presidency election 2009-2010.

If anyone can bring us a set of Karaoke system for the candidates to speak on the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration and the election, please contact me as soon as possible. We really appreciate your help!

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,
Solar

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.