[Cssa-L] 9月30日(这周三)晚9点30分 Copeland Hall 118 集体收看国庆大阅兵咯!!!!

何璐 helu001 at 163.com
Mon Sep 28 16:44:25 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

This is Lu He, one of the candidates from CSSA annual president election.

October 1, 2009 is the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People`s Republic of China, when an increasingly confident Chinese government will show off the military prowess that has been growing in tandem with its economic might, with a parade through central Beijing.

Chinese Student and Scholars Association will hold a gathering in Copeland Hall 118, 9:30 PM on September 30, 2009. We invite you to come over and watch the exciting special event with us! (The national parade will start at 10:00 am Oct 1st in China, which is 10:00 pm in Athens September 30th.)

It might be a little too late for some sleepy bugs such as myself but I hope you can come to watch the parade and be proud of our forever home country- CHINA!

P.S. feel free to bring snacks and beverage to enjoy while you are watching the parade..
Have a great day!

LU HE

亲爱得朋友们:

10月1日,是中华人民共和国成立60周年纪念日。越来越自信的中国政府,将通过一场穿越北京市中心的阅兵游行,来展现自己与经济实力同步增长的军事威力。CSSA邀请大家9月30日(这周三)晚9点30分到Copeland hall room 118(Chubb Hall正对面)集体收看这一振奋人心得大阅兵直播(因为时差关系,北京时间10月1日早10点将会是Athens 9月30日晚上10点)

时间虽晚,但是希望大家能参加,为我们亲爱得祖国加油鼓劲!永远为我们日渐强大的祖国感到骄傲吧!

希望大家届时参加,可以自带零食饮料。。。。:)

何璐