[Cssa-L] from Ye (Solar) HONG, vote for me to be CSSA President 2009-2010, thank you!‏

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:56:29 EDT 2009

大家好,很荣幸能参与本学年度CSSA主席竞选。我是洪叶,来自广东,现就读于我们OU专业排名全美第一的工商管理\体育管理双硕士学位;同时担任本学年
度OU游泳中心的研究生助理。今年暑假在中国耐克体育(广州分部)的实习,凭借着认真谨慎的工作和团队精神,我得到了部门经理和同事们的一致认可与信任。
如果我能顺利当选本学年度CSSA主席,我将致力于把CSSA打造成为让中国学生团结一致、共同面对挑战和战胜困难的大家庭。与此同时,积极创造各种机会让同学们充分展现个人魅力,拥有精彩的校园生活。
在
我看来,责任感、团队精神和对工作的热情是一个领导者必备的重要素质;这也是我一直以来对自己的要求。在本科时,我就是学院学生会主席团成员,组织和协助
校田径运动会、学术竞赛以及筹备各种大型活动。担任第49届世乒赛的志愿者、学校校运会助理裁判长等等经历,都在不同程度上提高了我的领导能力、组织能力和
沟通能力。除了英语和普通话外,粤语和潮州话也是我能流利运用的方言,这个语言优势有助于我和来自不同地区的中国学生沟通交流,增强中国学生之间的凝聚
力。
我会脚踏实地地做好CSSA主席的工作,不辜负大家的信任和支持。我会尽我最大努力,让自己!
 做得更好,让我们共同进步。
“我们都是有担当的人,蹉跎年华是罪过。”以此共勉。

It’s
my great honor to compete for the position of President of CSSA. I’m Ye
Hong, come from Guangdong. I’m currently a 2nd year grad student of the
MBA/MSA (Master of Sports Administration) program, and also the
Graduate Assistant of Aquatic Center this year. During this summer, I
had my internship in NIKE (CHINA) Guangzhou Branch, and I am regarded
as a very responsible intern and a great team player.

The
following are the four themes that I would like to promote during my
presidency of 2009-2010: 1. We’re friends, and can be a family; 2.
Color Your Lives; 3. Outshine Yourselves; 4. Face Our Challenges and
Overcome the Difficulties.

In my leadership philosophy, the
responsibility, the team-work spirit and the passion are what I value
most. As the leader of the student union in my undergrad, I organized
and assisted to hold various activities, such as Sports Game, acad!
emic contest, logistic preparation for different events, etc. I used t
o be a volunteer of the 49th World Team Table Tennis Championships last
year. And I was the Deputy Referee of Match Control Office in the
university sports games in my senior year. I was also the program
leader and performer on the 2009 OU CSSA Chinese Spring Festival Show.
Those experiences trained and improved my leadership, organization and
communication skills. In addition, I can speak not only English and
Mandarin, but also Cantonese and Chaozhou dialogue. This is one of my
great advantages for uniting Chinese students from different regions.

As
I told my directors and the staff I work with in Aquatic Center, the
reason that I use Solar as my English name is because I want to bring
brightness and positive attitude to the people around me. I will be the
one you can count on, and I will make my great effort to strive for
better. Thank you very much for your support! Our future is unwritten.

Thank you very much for your support!!
再次感谢大家,请大家投票支持!
10月3日,中秋晚会见!

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.

心跳斗地主新版体验,给你360度的心跳体验!
http://club.msn.cn/