[Cssa-L] From Weijia Zhang---President of CSSA

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:14:40 EDT 2009

Thanks for the message!!
However, a mistake was found:
it should be
Ye Hong (Solar)
since HONG is my family name~~ :)))

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:53:18 -0400
From: 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
To: cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Cssa-L] From Weijia Zhang---President of CSSA

Dear
all members of CSSA:

am Weijia Zhang, the president of Chinese Students and Scholars Association for
2009-2010. First, let me thanks all the previous CSSA staffs and people who
have dedicated to our organization for what they have done, for such a great
association we have.  It is my greatest
honor to work for you. My crew and I really treasure it and believe that we
have the concentration and abilities to run it well.

As I said in
my speech I would like to listen to you, so if you have any questions,
suggestions or you might want to dedicate for the association, please contact
with me without hesitation. We are looking for a vice-president who will take
responsibilities of publicity, so e-mail us ASAP if you are interested.

Have a good one!

Best

Weijia Zhang

President of CSSA