[Cssa-L] From Weijia Zhang---President of CSSA

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:53:18 EDT 2009

Dear all members of CSSA:

I am Weijia Zhang, the president of Chinese Students and Scholars
Association for 2009-2010.

First, let me thanks all the previous CSSA staffs and people who have
dedicated to our organization for what they have done, for such a great
association we have.  It is my greatest honor to work for you. My crew and I
really treasure it and believe that we have the concentration and abilities
to run it well.

As I said in my speech I would like to listen to you, so if you have any
questions, suggestions or you might want to dedicate for the association,
please contact with me without hesitation. We are looking for a
vice-president who will take responsibilities of publicity, so e-mail us
ASAP if you are interested.

Have a good one!

Best

Weijia Zhang