[Cssa-L] Fwd: listserv

Hu Jiong hujiong at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:06:22 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <sz284309 at ohio.edu>
Date: Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: listserv
To: Hu Jiong <hujiong at gmail.com>

Hi Mr. Hu,

Thank you for the idea. I've tried everything I could, but the system in
Ohio is
not working for me. Could you please forward the following email to the
Chinese
Students' mailing list for me? I'd still like to see if I could find a
roommate
within this time period. I'd appreciate it very much.

Dear All,

I'm a perspective Ph.D.candidate in English Department. I'm moving to Athens
this mid Auguest. I'm looking forward to finding a female roommate to share
the
expense with me for the coming school year. If anyone, or anyone you know,
would
be interested in this, please contact me at
christine-zhou1985 at hotmail.com.Enjoy
the rest of the summer. And I'm looking forward to joining you. n_n

SiYang Zhou

大家好:

我是英语系新收的一年级博士生。这个八月中旬我将搬往Athens。我正在寻找合适的住处,
并希望能够有一名女性室友。有意者请通过christine-zhou1985 at hotmail.com 联系我 (邮
箱长了点,不好意思。n_n)。谢谢!

祝
  暑假愉快