[Cssa-L] Duanwu Festival=?us-ascii?Q?._=B6=CB=CE=E7=BD=DA?=

tz309806 at ohio.edu tz309806 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 19 23:26:18 EDT 2009

Hi everybody:

            I am very excited to tell you that this year the CSSA will hold
the Duanwu Festival at the lake of the Strouds Run State Park on the 23rd of
May, 2009 from 1PM to 4PM.

            I would like to ask for students who want to be volunteers during
our festival on that day. If you want to be an volunteer please contact me
through this E-mai and CSSA will be very grateful for your assistance. CSSA
will provide transportation for those volunteers who need it and the they will
not need to pay anything for the food.

            For those who want to come to the Lake, will have to provide their
own transportation. CSSA will NOT be responsible for any transportation
related issue. The tickets will be sold at the lake that day and they cost $2
per person. Boats will most likely be available for recreation purposes as
well. I hope to see as many people as possible this year. We had fun every
year at the lake therefore CSSA welcomes you to join us this year.

           Strouds Run State Park:

                Location: 11661 State Park Road
                Athens, Ohio 45701
                (740) 592-2302

           If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me through
this E-mail.

                                Teng Zhang
                                President of CSSA