[Cssa-L] International Street Fair From The President of CSSA

tz309806 at ohio.edu tz309806 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 19 23:02:33 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone:

              I am Teng Zhang, the president of CSSA. I am glad to inform you
that the International Street Fair will be held on the 16th of May on the
Court Street. This Event will be a very big one during which the whole street
will be closed. Thus I would like to ask for interested Students to
participate this event. I need:

1) a student who will carry the Chinese flag during the Flag Parade.
2) Students who are willing to cook and bring their own food for sale (all
profits from selling food will go to the student who prepared the food once a
$50 sale permit purchased by CSSA for the whole event is covered).
3) students who simply are interested in our extra curriculum activities.

             Please contact me via this E-mail If you are interest in cooking
and selling your own food for some extra money. The event will start from 9AM
to 5PM on the 16th of May.

                               Teng Zhang
                               President of CSSA